Ensure your residential schemes provide a cool and comfortable environment.
The Key learning Points are
- General guidelines on how much opening is required and the available solutions
- Overcoming restrictions presented by acoustic considerations
- Overcoming restrictions presented by building regulations Part K - prevention of falls
- The pit falls of the design team relying on a management strategy to open windows
- The benefits of Architectural shading and what works
- How blinds can help and when they are appropriate