Why Seven Academy?
- Our courses are designed to provide knowledge and practical guidance about common issues regularly faced by design teams. These courses are aimed at Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Project managers, Surveyors and Energy Assessors.
- Each course will walk your staff through the regulatory requirements and guidance available from Government and industry professional bodies. We then add practical guidance based on 20 years of experience from our day to day consulting activities to ensure your employees and projects benefit from our experience.
- Your staff should come away from our on-line courses with an understanding of the questions they should be asking of the wider design team and how to effect designs for success. Having an understanding of where the crunch issues are will add value to your projects and tackle risks items to ensure design excellence is embedded in your projects from the start.
Meeting your staffs CPD requirements
- Professional bodies require that your staff maintain a CPD log each year. We are CPD members so you can be sure our courses adhere to the standards of your professional body, whether that be RIBA, CIBSE or RICS.
Why on-line CPD?
- Online CPD by ‘Seven Academy’ not only provides an opportunity to learn from our experience, but also limits the cost associated with organising CPD courses in house and the staff downtime that occurs due to travel to and from training seminars. Our On line training courses are designed to provide maximum upskill plus minimum impact the working day for professional and support staff.
Discount for multiple purchases
- We offer bulk purchase discounts which will enable you to easily and quickly distribute the courses to your staff. Each member will receive an account for the course and be issued a CPD certificate at the end of the course which can be used for your staff personal CPD logs. The courses will remain accessible to each member of staff for future reference.
How it works
- Simply sign up for an account. Once your account has been created, select the course you wish to buy and input the number of courses. The total cost and discount will be displayed before you proceed to payment. Once payment is processed, you will find the voucher codes in your account. You can then directly email the codes to your staff from the account section.
- The account area enables you to monitor the progress of your employees to ensure your business maximise from the learning outcomes.
- Your employees can return to review the course after completion so that your business can continue to benefit from the course content into the future.